The SubStation LC, HC and Axis build on the substantial achievements of the Substation Vogue and Qube with a new semi modular format and DC blocking as standard. Standing alone or in combination for even greater performance; they form a flexible, effective solution to satisfy the most demanding audiophile.
Each unit provides a different function, so you can upgrade your power supply as your system evolves without costly trade-ins or compromising performance.
They all share the same outstanding UK made build quality with a five year guarantee. PTFE insulated silver plated wiring, premium quality components and connectors are standard. All versions have DC blocking, a custom earth line choke to suppress noise on the safety earth, and surge and spike protection for peace of mind. The substantial all alloy, non magnetic, half width case allows two units to be placed side by side on a standard equipment shelf.
The SubStation LC (Low current) is the foundation of the range, optimising power for your source components. 8 Amps is continuously available across the four outlets. Preceded by a high power DC blocking Axis circuit, each outlet has its own multistage Transmodal filter to suppress cross-contamination between components. The LC is constructed to last a lifetime with carefully auditioned premium components including OFC copper foil inductors. With the SubStation LC at heart of your system it will readily liberate performance lost to compromised mains power. It is our ultimate passive
- Number of available outlets: 4
- Type of outlets available: 13A UK, Schuko, 15A US
- Power Input: Neutrik 20A powerCON (cable not supplied)
- Dimensions: W: 232mm H: 135mm D: 420mm (excluding connectors)
- Construction: Aluminium chassis with Silver finish
- Aluminium alloy panels (Black optional).
- Mains Voltage: 230VAC version for 220-240VAC
- 117VAC version for 100-127VAC
- Maximum continuous Current: 8 Amps RMS
- Protection: Rear panel circuit breaker
- Fekete szín 39.500HUF felárral kapható