Tung-Sol KT150 / Russia Gyárilag párba válogatott Elektroncső
Product information “Tung-Sol KT150 beam power tetrode / Russia”
Tung-Sol KT150 beam power tetrode
- With a massive plate dissipation of 70 watts, the Tung-Sol KT150 is the most powerful octal beam tetrode ever produced.
- A pair of KT150s can allow an amplifier with a power output approaching 300 watts to be built.
- The Tung-Sol KT150 glass envelope is a special egg shaped balloon that was developed to improve thermal dissipation and maintain a superior vacuum for the best sound.
- The fact that the glass envelope has no flat sides means the Tung-Sol KT150 has no problems with microphonics.
- The KT150 has same pin layout as KT88, KT100 and KT120 tubes as well as 6550A, EL34 and 6L6GC.